SALES CONSULTANT - COUNTER
· Reporting to Leasing Manager
· Welcoming and assisting walk-in customers in our premises to make decisions on their vehicles rental and leasing requirements.
· Contact customers regularly to retain & increase leasing business for all brands
· Follow-up for the leasing contract renewal periodically with customers.
· Follow Up On Outstanding Payments.
· Preparing Payment Receipt Vouchers And Sending The Same To Accounts Dept.
· Perform administrative functions like preparing gate pass letter in Arabic, maintain &update filing system, scan, photocopying, etc.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Division Manager/Management per business needs.
· Minimum 3-5 years in related field
· University graduate
· Bilingual (excellent English & Arabic communication skills)
· Presentable, positive attitude
· Transferable work visa #18
· Available immediate
· Ability to multi-taskApply Now