- Visiting 1 Competitor a day (max. 2-3 per week) to view new campaigns/display and share with Management team (maybe prices).
- Rule & Condition for website updating and content.
- Posts on Social media (frequency by Brand as per agreed rule).
- Visiting all KAICO locations and ensure proper display of Marketing materials one day per week.
- Monitoring redundant materials/storing re-useable materials in Marketing store (catalogues, brochures & POS).
- Coordinate with Media Company with regards to offline and online campaigns
- LPO/Invoicing for jobs done through advertising company and outsourced services.
- Maintain a “TO DO LIST”
- Coordinating with Media Relations
- Writing, editing & translating press releases, in-house newsletters, speeches, articles, etc.
- Plan & execute Special Events, i.e., Press Events, New Product Launches, Road Shows, Co-Sponsorships, etc.
3-5 years’ related local experience
Good Educational Background
Excellent Communication Skills in English and Arabic
Ability to multi-task
Age Group (28-35 Years)
Transferable visa #18Apply Now