Sales Consultant - Leasing
- Reporting to Leasing Manager.
- Visit/Contact Fleet customers regularly to, retain & increase leasing business for all brands.
- Plan Territory/ Time management with Div. Manager/Team.
- Organize events to enhance customer retention.
- Planning weekly/ monthly and yearly activities and monitoring its effectiveness.
- Achieving sales and profit objectives as defined by the Manager/Management.
- Promoting the brand, initiating new clients & business.
- Establishing and maintaining relations with clients to improve repetitive business.
- Facilitate and guide the clients for their requirements.
- Gather and analyze competitor’s business activities and new products.
- Maintaining sales records and preparing sales reports.
- Developing and maintaining existing client accounts, updating them about new offers and promotions to ensure repeat business.
- Visiting new companies/various market segments and offering them product presentation, test drive in order to generate new accounts.
- Follow-up for the leasing contract renewal periodically with customers.
- University Graduate
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (read, write & speak)
- Age Group (28-35 years)
- Minimum 2-4 years local dealership experience
- Has valid Kuwait driver’s License
- Transferable visa #18
- Excellent customer care